KCG’s Industry Recognized Analyst Relations Methodology — In a book!
“Influencing the Influencers” – Best Practices for Building Valuable Relationships with Technology Industry Analysts
KCG published its first book in 2006. The initial print run sold out in 2008 and has now been reprinted. Written by KCG Founder and former Gartner Analyst Bill Hopkins with KCG Partners Stephen England and Christopher Wilder, this book is based on the world recognized KCG seminar “Working with the Analysts”. Punctuated with real world examples and war stories from across the IT buying ecosystem – technology buyers, AR professionals and analysts.
Historical perspective on the Analyst Industry from
- Pat McGovern – Founder of IDC, Chairman of IDG
- Dale Kutnick – Founder of Meta (acquired by Gartner)
- George Colony – Founder and CEO of Forrester Research
- Howard Anderson – Founder of Yankee Group
- Tony Friscia – Founder and CEO of AMR
- What is Influence?
- Managing Influencers
- Who are the Industry Analysts?
- The Analyst effect: why work with the industry analysts?
- Building and Funding the AR Organization
- Aligning AR with the rest of the business
- Targeting the Analysts, Planning for Results
- Executing the Plan
- Doing Business with Analyst Firms
- Measuring Results and Driving Improvement
- Analyst Relations as a Career
- The Analyst Industry
- Rootstock and Future Shock
- Conclusion: Rational Exuberance
- 250+ pages, 35+ illustrations. 9″ x 6″ page size, paperback.
- $49.95 a copy (shipping free to US, $5 to Europe, $10 Rest of World)
- To order send your address and credit card details HERE or call (512) 334 5943