Skip to content
KCG’s “Working with the Analysts” training and certification program is now available online.
The course leads to the award of the industry recognized and career enhancing “Certified Industry Analyst Relations Professional” qualification.
Best practice based methodology for team leaders and members — both novice and experienced. Recognized and used by the world’s best AR teams
- Four 90-100 minute self paced recorded course units
- Delivered By KCG CEO and former Gartner analyst Bill Hopkins
- Soft copy course workbook
- Mandatory Q&A session online (available every 30 days)
- Online test
- Printed embossed certificate sent upon successful completion (PDF outside US)
- Total cost $999
Register online HERE
- Module 1 – The Industry Analyst Landscape
- Influence and the Industry Analysts
- Who Are The Analysts?
- What about peer reviews?
- Module 2 – The analyst’s job, value and AR Philosophy
• What Do Analysts Do and How Do they Do It?
• Why Work With The Analysts?
• AR Philosophy and General Best Practices – Introduction to Target, Plan, Execute (TPE)
- Module 3 – TPE Part 1 – Targeting through to Teams
• Targeting Analysts in the age of ATG
• AR and Social Media and Peer Reviews
• Spend your money wisely
• Build an interaction strategy, plan and calendar
• Build your Interactor team
- Module 4 – TPE Part 2 – Presentations through to Proving AR’s Value
• Prepare your presentations and references
• Train your Interactors in analyst interactions
• Integrate AR with Sales
• Measure AR results and prove AR’s value