Skip to content
Independent, consistent, weighted analysis and scoring of research coverage volume and tone
Consistent, reproducible, custom search based research
Conducted within the firewalled research of all the major firms
- Constrained by keywords – client defined
- Standard grid of 10 analysts and six vendors – client defined
- Coverage period – client defined – 3, 6 or 12 months trailing timeline
- Includes links to all Research notes
Spreadsheet report format
- How many times did the specified analyst write about each vendor?
- What was the average tone of that coverage for each vendor?
- Weighting for analyst/firm influence
- Weighting for research type and impact
- Includes all data from Research Metric plus weightings
How do coverage metrics help?
- Passive metrics – no limit to timing, frequency or complexity vs. surveys
- Identifies changing analyst positions on vendors
- Allows the AR team to focus on quickly counteracting negative trends
- Over time, feed comprehensive time based trending dashboards