Enterprise Peer Reviews: Special Workshop for AR professionals
When & Where: Monday, April 15, 2024
2-5 pm, in person at KCG Connects
Duration: 3 hours – Cost $495
Special Workshop: Join us for an intensive, hands-on workshop on enterprise peer review sites tailored for Analyst Relations professionals. Dive deep into the critical dos and don’ts, uncover the true value of sourcing reviews, and discover the most common pitfalls to avoid.
What You’ll Learn:
- Navigating the Review Site Landscape: Explore the key sites, their strengths and weaknesses – and why AR professionals should focus on Gartner Peer Insights (GPI)
- The Critical Importance of Sourcing Reviews: How to leverage reviews to elevate your brand’s credibility and reach
- Spotting & Avoiding Common Mistakes: Identify and avoid the pitfalls that delay success.
- Decoding the Data: Extract meaningful insights to benefit sales, marketing and product or service management.
- Hands-on training and personalized critiques on your achievements so far.
- Engage in dynamic discussions and tap into best practices.
- Be empowered with the skills and insights to drive successful, focused review sourcing programs for your organization.
- Leave the session ready to execute with a strategic action plan.
Key reasons to join the workshop:
- Expert Facilitation: Destrier’s Simon Jones, the leading independent authority on enterprise reviews, runs the workshop. Benefit from his vast experience, insights and practical wisdom.
- Exclusive Content: Get first-hand exposure to unique strategies and insights unavailable elsewhere.
Book your place now and start taking control of your enterprise peer reviews