KCG Connects Austin Spring 2023
– Registration now CLOSED –
March 27th to 30th 2023
Agenda – subject to change
KCG’s Connects event in 2023 marks our 25th anniversary, and will be held at the Lakeway Resort and Spa in Austin Texas.
The three day, twelve session event will incorporate multiple networking opportunities and a full online version. There will be multiple interactive panels with many well known AR pros and KCG partners adding wider perspective.
The five top reasons every AR Professional should attend KCG Connects…
- First to know – be there when KCG presents its latest market landscape, AR Department Survey results and latest best practices IP gleaned from over 50 clients and thousands of inquiries.
- Best networking – the largest independent gatherings of AR Pros in the world. Spend 3 days discussing AR best practices and analyst firms with over 100 AR leaders and key team members from multiple continents.
- Insight – dozens of chances to ask YOUR key questions to KCG experts and key panelists chosen for their key insights of firms, peer reviews, best practices and strategies.
- Cost savings – leverage KCG expertise and numerous client case histories on how to structure your seats and services to maximize your contract value from Gartner and other major firms.
- Case histories – gather key situational experiences from AR Pros working with all four KCG archetypes – Gartner, Point Players, Asset Creators and Mindshare Mercenaries. Identify, rank, tier and target key analysts and firms for each one.
Arriving Monday afternoon (March 27th) for a dinner and open bar and leaving after lunch Thursday (March 30th) every on site ticket includes three nights hotel room, all meals and an open bar every evening. Plus the KCG anniversary dinner at the nearby world renowned Oasis Restaurant on Lake Travis on Wednesday evening.
- Day 1
- ONE – Intro – Welcome – KCG Industry Analyst Landscape Update (Presentation)
- TWO – Maximizing the value of Gartner and the Point Players
- THREE – Maximizing Value of Asset Creators/Amplifiers and Mindshare Mercenaries
- FOUR – Analyst Firm Showcase – Gartner
- FIVE – Analyst Firm Showcase – Forrester
- Day 2
- SIX – AR 2028 – Reimagining AR
- SEVEN – Reviews and References –- Panel Discussion
- EIGHT – The Influence Game – Closing more deals
- NINE – Building Internal Support for AR – Panel Discussion
- TEN – Contract Negotiation Clinic: Gartner
- Day 3
- ELEVEN – AR By the numbers – ARDS Results
- TWELVE – AR Tips and tricks 2022
- Lunch and departure